Saturday, 2 May 2015

Opps!

Yes well I almost spoke too soon re: getting into strife.  Two of our new buddies Sue and Maureen were leaving the train 2 days early.  Gaynor and I had plotted to get up early and surprise them to say one last goodbye. They were due to disembark at 6.15 and the train was due to depart the station at 6.35 . Up we get at 6.05, attired in fluffy robe and slippers and about to open the cabin door and step onto the platform when the bloody thing starts moving!!! Jump back in and slam door shut... Yikes 60 seconds earlier and we would have been waving the Al Alandulus off in all our glory. Btw... Said Sue and Maureen no where to be seen...left cabin without mobiles or money and... today is a bank holiday in Spain... No commuter trains running and the station was closed. Close shave....not satisfied with getting myself into trouble I am now on a mission to corrupt the innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment