Wednesday, 29 April 2015

From Jerez to Ronda

Another day of luxury,  decadent over indulgence and unbelievable beauty.  The scenery attached is a photo taken from the cabin window... The olive groves of Ronda.  I was taking some time out myself... It has been hectic.  Yesterday we did a winery and saw the Andulus horses performance. Mmm not sure about that.. I am reluctant to pass judgement as they were obviously adored by their handlers and were extremely healthy etc etc but to see these magnificent creatures prancing about for entertainment ...I don't know... It made me feel somewhat uncomfortable.
Anyway after yet another 4 course lunch and  plied against our wills with more wine... Obviously...hehehe hicc...at the port... It was back on the train and a siesta...bliss rocked off to sleep.  Then ding ding ding the dinner bell rings and we are called to dinner and this little bat was up into the wee small hours yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment