Day one started as you can expect...if you know me at all. Alarm went off, showered, dressed, bags by the door...car keys? Arhhhh no car keys!!! Frantic search is on, drawers, cupboards, clothes turned inside out and up and down. The house I had spent all week spring cleaning to an inch of it's life is now looking somewhat disheveled, as am I. Finally occurring to me that this Daft Bat in her diligent commitment to home security had locked them in the safe. Jeeeszh! Finally got away albeit a little late.. But we were on our way.
Skip now to arrival in Sheffield...because I think like childbirth...I'd rather forget the pain of the journey, especially the flight from China to Paris. :-P Arrived here and had a brilliant evening and meal with cousins Steven and Beverley...thank you so much to two truly lovely people. X
Today we had a day with my wonderful UK family. It has been a whirl wind visit and so grateful for the support of these special people.
Tomorrow we reluctantly leave Sheffield, but also excited to see Chester. Wish we had planned more time here but we will return!
10 out of ten to the Badger for the accommodation...see photo. Kenwood Hall is really nice.
So... Will we get lost tomorrow? Will the Badger survive 6 weeks 24/7 with the Daft Bat? ....stay tuned.
Tuesday, 21 April 2015
Day 3...a bit behind... Issues with internet basically because this Daft Bat is well... Daft, what can I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment